The Colorado legal system is very complex and is not something you should attempt to navigate through alone. Do not wait to contact
Colorado Criminal Defense Lawyer Bill Peters if you are facing any of the following types of charges or situations:
- DUI including first offense, subsequent offense, hit & run, DUI with a child in the car, DUI with drugs in the vehicle & felony DU
- Drug crimes like drugged driving, drug possession, drug paraphernalia possession, forged prescriptions, felony drug trafficking charges
- Sex crimes such as sexting, sexual assault & offensive touching
- Juvenile offenses including juvenile DUI, drug possession, theft & assault
- Misdemeanors such as resisting arrest, open container law violation & assault
- Property crimes such as robbery, burglary, theft, shoplifting
- Violent crimes such as domestic violence charges, restraining orders & assault
- College student crimes including the University of Denver, University of Colorado, Naropa University & Colorado State University.
Golden Colorado Criminal Defense Attorney William E. Peters has been practicing law in Colorado for many years as a criminal defense attorney. Not many Denver Colorado criminal defense attorneys bring his level of experience and expertise to the table. As your Boulder, CO criminal defense attorney Mr. Peters will use his experience to effectively defend your rights. Please contact Mr. Peters
immediately for a free initial consultation.
Serving the Boulder, Denver & Golden Colorado metro areas including Colorado Springs County, Douglas County, Arapahoe County, Denver County, Jefferson County, Clear Creek County, Broomfield County, Adams County, Weld County, Larimer County & Boulder, County CO.